We ship almost entirely via USPS and require a signature upon delivery on all packages. We are required to ship to the shipping address provided on Website/PayPal. This means that regardless of the shipping address you provide on your order form through our website, we MUST ship to the address you provided through PayPal.
- Orders over $350 US will receive free shipping to anywhere in the United States (Free shipping Not valid during a sale)
- All orders under $349 and under are charged a flat $15 shipping fee
- Orders that cannot be shipped before the weekend will be held and shipped the following Monday.
Under normal circumstances and for items in stock, most orders ship out within 3-5 business days
For items that may be on back order processing time can take up to 7 business days to process.
However, due to large order volumes, weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control, there may sometimes be slight delays.
USPS Priority Mail usually takes 1-3 business days to anyone in the mid-west, 4-5 business days max in the East and western United States. Do not count the day the order was shipped. Please be aware of your processing times. This does not include your shipping time.
For your convenience it's always advisable not to wait until the last minute to place your order. If you have a deadline, hair appointment or other engagement it is always wise to order far enough in advance to allow for unanticipated delays. We will give you a delivery estimate when you place your order based on the information we receive from our shipping partner UPS. We are not responsible for late shipments due to increment weather, holidays, natural disasters, or carrier delays. Please keep in mind holidays do not count as a business day and should be considered when calculating shipping times. We entrust UPS to deliver your package on time. If your package is delayed we will not offer a reimbursement of shipping charges. If you need additional information, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Failed Deliveries / Refused Shipments / Incorrect Shipping Address
Incomplete or incorrect address information is the major cause of shipment delays. Check the address information on your order. Make sure you have included ALL the information (address, apt#, etc.) needed to deliver your package. Your order will be shipped via UPS to the address you provide. It is extremely important that you give us the most accurate and complete information possible. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR REFUSED OR ABANDONED SHIPMENTS. If a shipment is returned to us due to a bad address you will be responsible for additional shipping charges. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR REFUSED OR ABANDONED SHIPMENTS.
If you have tracked your package and there is a discrepancy in delivery information or it has been lost in transit please call us immediately at 1-877-529-9522. We will contact UPS right away and initiate a trace for your package and have them start an investigation. If it is determined that your shipment has been lost a replacement will be sent.
International Shipments - DOES NOT APPLY TO CANADA
All international customers are required to submit a signed credit card authorization form complete with supporting documents. Once you've placed your order you will be contacted by Customer Service to provide this information. International Shipments must clear customs. The rules and requirements for customs clearance vary from country to country. It is the customer's responsibility to pay any additional taxes, fees or duties or to arrange for any permits or special paperwork that may be required. Invoices are sent with all shipments. This is the only document that will be sent with your shipment
JazJacksonCollection holds sole discretion, we may exchange products or portions of a product under the following conditions:
- Requests must be made within 7 calendar days from the date the package was rec’d. Any exchange request after 7 calendar days will not be honored.
- We will not accept any merchandise which has been used or altered (brushed, combed, picked, cut, removed from the weft or processed) in any way. According to Federal law you cannot return human hair products that have been used. This includes removing the hair from the bundle and trying it on. We adhere to these strict policies with respect to hair returns, hygiene concerns and federal law. Please return the item in the original and resalable condition as a necessary health precaution. Note that perming, coloring or rinsing, lifting, cutting the hair off the weft or otherwise processing the hair voids ALL EXCHANGE AND REPLACEMENT guarantees.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition. Any merchandise that is received without zip ties will be returned to the client without an exchange of product.
- Product must be exchanged for something of equal or greater value. No refunds will be permitted.
- You must send the product back to us in order to process the exchange. In order to process an exchange the unwanted product would need to be sent back using our preaddressed labels. Once your product has been received it will be examined thoroughly. If the product has been returned unused, in its original condition we will exchange the product for something of equal or greater value.
In the Rare Occurrence of a product defect, the policy will be as follows:
There is a 30 Calendar Day Product Defect Exchange Policy which commences on the date of purchase. Customers should contact a Jaz Jackson Collection at 877-529-9522 and notify them of their issue or concern. The hair must be removed and the entire purchased amount must be returned for the quality assurance process to begin. Note that any perming, coloring, rinsing, lifting, cutting the hair off the weft or otherwise processing or manipulating the hair VOIDS THE PRODUCT DEFECT EXCHANGE POLICY, as treating the hair in these ways makes a determination of defective impossible. Customers may request a prepaid return label to send back the hair in question by contacting client care. If the Quality Assurance in our corporate office verifies and agrees that the product is defective in any way, JazJacksonCollection will then exchange, replace the product. JazJacksonCollection will cover the cost of shipping the exchanged/replacement back to the client if shipped ground. Otherwise the client will receive a $15 credit towards another shipping option. If JazJacksonCollection does not validate the product defect issue, we will return the item in question to the client (via ground) at our expense without an exchange of product.
We understand the costs of having to remove the extensions may be significant. As such, JazJacksonCollection will gladly provide a credit of $50 to the customer towards a future JazJacksonCollection Hair purchase if, and only if, the product is determined by JazJacksonCollection to be defective. We will only pay the return shipping costs if the return is a direct result of our error
(you received an incorrect item) and re-ship the correct item at no charge.
All "Free Shipping Offers" will be charged a normal shipping charge before a refund is issued. If the return of a product or products causes the original order to fall below the free shipping threshold the remaining items and returned items will be billed for the normal shipping charges.
When we have received and processed your return, we will send you an email confirm.